Introduction/Short get to know me and what my blog will be about!

 Hi Everyone 👋!!! Welcome to my Blog!!! 😊

If your new here welcome! I thought that it would be a good idea to share some things about me and the plans I have for this blog so here we go. My real name is Laura but I'm going to be referring my self as Flutetastic because I've never had a nickname and I think it's kind of cool to have a pen name/nickname 😊. I chose the name Flutetastic because I play Flute and I also like play on words so I thoughts lets combine Flute with fantastic to make the word Flutetastic 😅. It's also my wish that when people are reading my blog they're having a fantastic day 😄. Now you're probably wondering why artist is added at the end of my blog name? The reason why Artist is added at the end of my blog name is that in addition to playing the Flute and doing music, I also like doing art as well. In fact, I have an Instagram page dedicated to my art which you can see here. On my Instagram, the art I post is mainly fan art from all the fandoms I'm into but I also draw some celebrities as well. I'm into A LOT of different fandoms that could take me HOURS to list them all but the main ones that I'm into are Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney, and Keeper of the Lost Cities. But I'm also into Studio Ghibli films and Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. That's all the personal things I'm going to share for now but if you would like to know more about me you could ask a question in the comment section and I could compile a list of questions to make a Q & A and a Get To Know Me blog post later down the line.

This is going to be a personal/lifestyle blog where I share positive vibes and motivation, share things about art and music that I have learned, and talk about the fandoms I'm into. WARNING! I'M A EXTREME FANGIRL  SO THOSE POSTS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE TYPED IN ALL CAPS 😂😂😂. The idea for this blog originated when I tried to start a personal and motivational Instagram but when I posted on the page it just didn't feel right so I deleted the account but still wanted to make motivational posts that uplifted people to do things that they were passionate about. I was also inspired by some of my online friends who have/had a blog or Instagram page. I'm going to go on a quick shoutout to all the people who inspired me to start this blog because they are AMAZING! The first person I need to shout out is Emma she is the first person I followed who brought me into this amazing community. Her art is absolutely AMAZING! She does a lot of fanart (specifically Kpop, Marvel, YouTubers, and sometimes musicals). You can check out Emma's art Instagram here. She's kind of sassy and sarcastic but fun to talk to. Dara is a sweet friend who is also an artist. She also does draw fanart but she also has a personal account where she shares her graphic design work, motivational posts, and some personal posts as well. I love how real she is in all of her posts and how she uses the gifts that God gave her to uplift others and be a positive role model to everyone around her. She also used to have a blog which was one of the reasons I started looking into blogging. I'll link her art and personal accounts (click on the word art for her art account and personal for her personal account). Jenmarie is a Star Wars blogger who shares the latest Star Wars news, AMAZING Star Wars Bounds (my personal favorite bound of hers are her Queen Amidala at the end of The Phantom Menace, Baby Yoda, and Ben Solo bounds). She also does have some blog posts about Galaxies Edge. If you're a Star Wars fan like me you should definately check out her blog Anakin and his Angel. Finally we have Jaclynn! Jaclynn's personality is amazing and I love how she's always a kid at heart. I also love the fact that she felt God's calling for her to start a blog called Morning Star Gazer that is based on her relationship with God and is also encouraging others in their journey with God. I would also like to shoutout all of my IRL friends who kept encouraging me to do the things that I love and keep me laughing (you know who you are 😄) 

Well that's all for now I hope you enjoy what's to come! 


~ Flutetastic ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts