A Letter to the Anxious

 

Hi everyone! I had this plan to do a reflection about 2021 and talk about my 2022 goals (yes I know it's March) but I felt this call on my heart to write this post instead. I know I haven't updated in a while but I have been going through a REALLY TOUGH SEASON and I have been dealing with anxiety and depression. So I wanted to write a letter to everyone who is going through a tough time right now 💕.

To those of you who don't have everything figured out yet, who feel like they are in a constant state of anxiety, and feel like they are the tortoise and everyone else feels hundreds of miles ahead. 

YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE 🤗 IN FACT YOU ARE DOING AMAZING!!!

YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS! You might be second-guessing that statement. Your brain might be counteracting that statement with a lot of thoughts of comparison. But everyone is on their own unique journey and we all have our own paths to take. Some might be straight and lead us to where we would like to go easily while other paths might have a lot of twists and turns. Wherever your path might take you, remember that your journey was specifically made for you. 

Going on the journey may be hard! You will likely face A LOT of hardship and there will be a lot of heartbreak, sadness, doubt, and other feelings as well BUT you might also find the tiny joys and the community that you can be a part of who will lift you up and bring positivity. 

I know everything seems crazy right now at the moment but what you are going through is like a puzzle. Smaller pieces are forming together and our journey is being formed into a bigger picture. You might not know exactly what the picture is going to look like but if we keep going you will be able to see what it brings us with time. 

Sending lots of hugs and positivity 🤗 YOU GOT THIS!!!

~Flutetastic 💗


Comments

Popular Posts